The Complaint Policy
The complaints management:
1. Our staff receives all comments and complaints, and aknowledges the recipt of all complaints.
2. The complaint is reviewed with the Editorial Secretarial to handle complaints.
3. The editor- in Chief is encouraged to make recommendations for improving the system, and discuss that with journal editors and staff as well.
4. The editor- in Chief sends an explanation to the person submitting the complaint.
The objective of this policy is to ensure that complaints are dealt with in a fair and effective manner. The Journal complaints management system aims to:
1. Enable us to respond to issues raised by the complainants in a timely and effective manner.
2. Enhance the confidence of authors in our publishing process.
3. Provide quality improvements in our products (where applicable) , service, staff, and complaints handling .
For any complaints please contact us through the following address:
Ms. shatha fadhil